Are u a SNOOP!?

Do u snoop on your husbands cell phone, wallet e-mail?

~I used to be one:( I was obsessed with the idea of him cheating on me and it was the worse feeling in the world.. Im proud to say that im not as obsessive now, but I admit every now and then I still look through the txts...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I wait for him to go to the restroom and look through the phn.. Its not a good thing but I can't help it.
    Anonymous

• we'll when I have phone calls coming in from 3000 miles away from a private cell phone and he takes the calls from behind closed doors, hell yeah I snoop, and m,y suspicions are right. At least it's just an internet affair for now. He's got no $ to go see her. If she comes here, she can have him. I'll have his stuff packed and ready.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:37 PM on May. 21, 2009

• oh im sorry to hear that luvschocolate :(.. Have u confronted him? It must be terrible..
    Anonymous

• If it is laying there and I happen to be near and bored, but not because I don't trust him, more just because I can. I have done it in front of him and he mine so no biggie.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:51 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My husband knows I'm a snoop,lol He looks in mine too so it's not a big deal. We have the same passwords on everything, if we didn't I would never remember them,lol. I have to call him for them all the time.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:57 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Yup I do. He knows it too. I question numbers I don't know and he tells me. I'm insecure and jealous, he knows it and is ok with it. We keep all password written down in a drawer beside the comp.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:13 PM on May. 21, 2009

• i dont snoop but i do look at his cell or wallet, im not hiding it i jus do it whenever.
    Anonymous

• yea my SO and i look at each others stuff but we don't hide it. usually it's out of boredom or one of us isn't around our phone when it beeps so the other picks it up or something. we have nothing to hide so it's pretty much an open door policy
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 10:37 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I snoop...but he knows. LOL. He has given me the password to every account he has, due to past relationships, he has to deal with the problems that other men have left me with. He has never done anything that has made me not trust him...I just have a hard time trusting men in general!! He knows all of my passwords too, and he is just as bad with the snooping. We just like to keep everything open, so that we have no questions about each other. :)

pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:39 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I am and he doesn't know it!.. Im always looking for something.. Anything.. Its like I get a high out of it..
    Anonymous