my skin color is medium tan, do you think dark red aburn is the best color for my hair?

dark red aburn

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 9:35 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i think when you're tan any color pretty much looks good. i always worry if my hair will match my eyebrows
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 10:29 PM on May. 21, 2009

• What color is your hair naturally? If you naturally have either very light blond or very dark brown/black you have to be careful because a lot of reds don't look good. If you tend towards blond you might want to go a little warmer, a medium or light auburn because the dark auburn can take on an orangish look. If you have really dark hair you might want to consider something more mahogony or burgandy tinted because a dark auburn can look really fake. Try doing a web search for hairstyles, maybe you can find one of those sites that you upload a photo and can "try out" different looks.
    ElderGothMom

Answer by ElderGothMom at 3:47 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Take a peek at the phone book and see if there are any wig shops in your area. It is a scream!

Until you 'try on' different colors ...you will never truly know which one feels right. I put on a black wig one evening before a performance at a theater....My husband walked right past me without knowing who I was. Change can be fun and surprising.

MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:12 PM on May. 22, 2009