what are typical four month milestones?!

my son just turned at four months this week. just outta curiousity.... what was your baby able to do at this age?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i'm not really sure what the "typical" milestones are but at 4 months my son was just starting to roll over from back to stomach. i think they say all babies develop differently so don't always go by what other babies do.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 10:21 PM on May. 21, 2009

• my son is 4 months and 3 weeks and he is setting up pretty good now. Falls over side ways more than forward or backward. He doesn't roll over though...lol. He is a chunky lil guy though. He is starting to babble a lot now. I think he has discovered his voice and yells a lot now.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:32 AM on May. 22, 2009

• My daughter will be 4 months in 5 days. She can roll from stomach to back, she yells at us to get our attention, she babbles and coos. When I hold her in my lap she holds her head up for a long time and looks around. She grabs toys that hang down in front of her, and puts them in her mouth. She can take her pacifier out of her mouth, and sometimes puts it back in. Oh, and she just started eating solids the other day and is doing great! ;-)
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:23 PM on May. 22, 2009