Is it ok that I give my child a hot dog??

He likes them, but I am not sure if I should or not. And if so, can I put ketchup and mustard on it or just ketchup or just mustard?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And no one bashed anyone either.

You ladies need to learn the difference between a judgement (i.e. bashing) and just stating an opinion people might not agree with.

Hot dogs are gross = not a judgement (well, maybe a judgement against hot dogs)

Mothers who feed their kids hot dogs are horrible = THAT'S a judgement. No one said anything of the sort here.

When people pull the "stop judging me" card when it isn't warranted, it just let's me know what I'm saying falls on deaf ears and it's time to go lol.

Thanks for those that appreciated my opinion for what it was! :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:21 PM on May. 21, 2009

• It depends on how old they are. my son just had 2.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:43 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Yes its ok to feed your child Hot dogs- Jeeze, what kind of world do we live in today when we would deprive our children an all American Classic like the hot dog-
    Ketchup and mustard is fine too!
    don't panic over what you feed your kids- providing your not letting them live off of cokes and potato chips your doing FINNNEE!
    Hot dogs...come on mama, think!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:44 PM on May. 21, 2009

• How old is your son? I gave my son cut up hot dogs once he was able to chew them. My mother on the other hand thought I was just asking for him to choke to death! She hated that I gave them to him. But I did and that's that. :)
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:44 PM on May. 21, 2009

• YOU ARE GOING TO HELL YOUNG LADY!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding...

Of course it's ok! It's your child, you can feed him whatever you want.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:45 PM on May. 21, 2009

• At what age can you give hot dogs? I want to eventually give my dd a hot dog every once in a while.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:46 PM on May. 21, 2009

• to many can cause cancer in children
    Anonymous

• cut up really really small so they cant choke- I fed my son his first at 14 months, he picked them up and swallowed it, he calls his Ketchup and mustard "dip its" its so cute-
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:47 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Bull! Anon846
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:48 PM on May. 21, 2009

• once in a great while is fine, my sister use to give her 2 year old hot dogs all the time and that was the only thing he would eat for a while.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:48 PM on May. 21, 2009