Whats more easy?

Which is easier ? Back labor or Front. I have never had back labor and front was like I was going to die. I had all four natural with no drugs and it was no walk in the park?? So I am wondering about back labor??

akmami0f4

Asked by akmami0f4 at 10:09 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are one brave woman to do it naturally.

I didn't have back labor but I'm sure it's worse than front labor.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:12 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I had back labor for my other two-OMG, it was HORRIBLE- it felt like someone twisted my insides and bent me in half-
    has your back ever been SOOOOO out of place that just the thought of someone rubbing it or cracking it made you cry, because of the fear on how bad it would hurt?
    thats back labor-for me at least
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:13 PM on May. 21, 2009

• To be very truthful I cried for drugs or an epideral but I always waited til the last min. They be like sorry honey its to late for drugs. You have to push them out.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 10:17 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Back labor is death. My poor dh had to make a fist and plant it in my back with constant pressure for over 3 hours just to get some relief. And this is all with an epidural. When I say some relief I mean my pain level went from a 20 to a 18 on a scale of 1-10.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:26 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I had back labor AND front labor with my son. Back labor is AWFUL...it feels like a terrible, tightening muscle cramp...hurts just as bad as front labor.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:26 PM on May. 21, 2009