Working Mom?

I have a two year old son. I have been working four days a week. My boss now wants me to come on five days a week. I am torn between thinking this a good career move for me and leaving my child for another day. Please help me sort this out?

mleerobb

Asked by mleerobb at 10:17 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Another day shouldn't hurt as long as you have a great care system for your child. Right now, considering the economy, i'd take the extra day.
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 10:59 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Its a desicion for you and yours to make. I have to work 40 hours and OT if possible to make ends meet. I would love to stay at home and take care of the kiddos.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 12:40 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I worked full time outside of the house until my daughter was in 6th grade (and managed to breastfeed for two years). The truth is, they need you around more when they are older, then they do now.
    Is it possible for you to work from home one or two days a week?

Answer by rkoloms at 11:18 AM on May. 22, 2009