WHY do i have these pains??

Okay so i thought that maybe i could be preg. it wuld be like 5 weeks now. i took a test it said negative. well in the mean time i still feel sick. idk why. and today..i was just making a bottle for my DD and my right boob had SHARP shooting pains!!! it hurt so bad i almost cried! idk what it was about. it lasted like a min or so.
what do you think this could be???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• in a few weeks take another test and see what it says it could be to early for your body to tell you.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 10:21 PM on May. 21, 2009

• mama you and I both are going through....something! I think I might have an infection though. I thought I might be preggo, the test was negative, and I also got my period. I still feel...just...funny. I'm calling the dr. tomorrow. GL with your situation! take the test again in another week or so! I'm doing the same....
    Anonymous

• cal the doctor for a blood test or wait a few weeks and take another test!
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 10:46 PM on May. 21, 2009