I Took A Pregnancy Test A Few Hours Ago And???

I just wanted to know what you thought. I took a target brand pregnancy test this afternoon and it had a real real faint line in the positive window. The only thing is it is so faint that I'm really not even sure its there.. Any advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Any line, no matter how faint is a positive, CONGRATS!!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:37 PM on May. 21, 2009

• wait a week and take another test. If it's the same, it's just the test, and you're not likely pregnant. If it's darker, then congrats, you are :D There might not be enough of the hgc hormone in your system to make it show on the test.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:38 PM on May. 21, 2009

• congrats.jpg congrats image by lenasandoval

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:39 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I took the target one too and the line was faint, you're pregnant!!! congratulations
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 10:42 PM on May. 21, 2009

• my doctor told me that the only way the second line would show up is if you are pregnate! no matter the brand! so congrats!!!!!
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 10:43 PM on May. 21, 2009

• YOU are Pregnant hunny....congradulations!!!!!!!! even a faint line is a positve....... i too thought it was so faint maybe it wasn't so.....so i took three ept's, i the same week.......lol......i was pregnant everytime.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 10:59 PM on May. 21, 2009

• When I took tests for pregnancies that ultimately resulted in miscarriage, the line was always faint, but when I took a test for the child that I was able to carry to term, it was a BFP.

But maybe that's just me, cause from reading the other answers lots of people had faint lines and were very happily and healthily pregnant.

Congratulations if you are!
    Anonymous

• CONGRATS MAMA!!!!
    YOUR KNOCKED UP!
    FAINT LINES ARE LINES NONE THE LESS!!!!
    YOUR EGGO IS PREGGO!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:27 PM on May. 21, 2009

• take another one asap see what it says. i took an off brand test and the line was soo faint i could barley see it so i took another and it was the same so i got the most exspensive one i could find and it was + so just make an app for your doc
    chelci

Answer by chelci at 12:57 AM on May. 22, 2009