A Bit Confused

Yesterday and today I've been cramping/having pressure kinda below my belly button and yesterday was cramping just a little, nothing intense like when Im on my period but just enough to notice it as cramping. My period isnt due for another 10 days. Last Saturday when I went to the bathroom and wiped is was like a brownish color. I''m confused on what is up with my body bc I know you normally ovulate around day 14 and then have implantation bleeding 6-10 days later and I also read online that the slight cramping and lower abdomen pain are early signs of pregnancy. I dont want to get my hopes up bc we've been ttc for 4 months now so Im trying to tell myself it's gotta be something else. Also, I know that you dont neccessarily ovulate at the normal time bc my mom got pregnant while on her period (she knew it for a fact). I'm going to wait for AF and test if she doesnt visit but Id like some opions for now of what everyone thinks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would get checked out, I had cramping and ended up being an ectopic pregnancy. My tube ruptured and they had to do emergency surgery. Hopefully this isn't your case. I would see a Dr.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 12:18 AM on May. 22, 2009

• it's normal for some cramping in early pregnancy....it's only if it's intense and on one side that can indicate an ectopic. But the brownish blood could have been implantation bleeding. And it's certainly possible you ovulated early without knowing. I'm usualy like clockwork but I wasn't in April and here I am 7 weeks pregnant!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:56 AM on May. 22, 2009