baby movements???

this is my second pregnancy and im only 8 weeks, but i feel movement in my belly???? i dont know what this is! it happens mainly when i lay on my back!
and opinions?

jannaboo

Asked by jannaboo at 10:40 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think I felt movements really early too, but people said it is impossible. I think you know your body and if you think it is your baby that is ok. Such a better thought then "gas"LOL.
    Anonymous

• I hate it when people sit there and say its IMPOSSIBLE to feel your baby that early, how the hell do they know?? anyway, it probably was your baby just bouncing around in there
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 10:44 PM on May. 21, 2009

• 8 weeks?! I would say its gas bubbles, my doctor told me I wouldnt feel him until 16-22 weeks and that everyone is diff- I highly doubt it was the baby condiering at 8 weeks hes about the size of a lima bean...
    I like the tought of baby moving and me feeling it at 8 weeks WAY better than gas LOL but anyone that has has children before will look at you silly if your like "omg, the baby moved"
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:16 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I felt my son move when I was 12 weeks.. it definitely wasn't gas (unless gas feels like a fish swimming inside the belly) I am pretty slender.. or at least WAS before I got pregnant... so that contributed to me being able to feel movements earlier (not as much "padding" between the baby and the outside)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:47 PM on May. 21, 2009