Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do i need to take with me to enroll my son in preschool?

i have no idea what all i need to take with me to the enrollment office. Anyone know?

Answer Question

Asked by KeithsMummy at 10:43 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • You need to call the admissions office.

    Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:43 PM on May. 21, 2009

  • i would call, but all records i believe. Like the birth cert., health record, need all shots up to date, social security card, emergency contact numbers, and their addresses, health cards, everything ya have on them

    Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 10:56 PM on May. 21, 2009

  • You have to call the office and find out.

    I had to take social security card, birth certificate (originals), utility bill and application paperwork.

    Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:00 AM on May. 22, 2009

  • I think I had to have her vax record? That's all I remember...

    Answer by Mama2HannahLynn at 4:30 PM on May. 26, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.