Doesn't Listen

My son just turned 2 and he does not listen at all!! It's very frustrating and I feel like a bad mother because of it. I know the terrible twos but how can I get him to listen? It's like I've tried everything! Time out, putting him in his room, saying no, saying stop, EVERYTHING!! lol. And he's always messing with his little sister. She's 8 and a half months old but he's always hurting her and laughing about it. Please help! Thank you! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• hes 2...he doesnt understand like you and i that what hes doing is wrong...you need to explain to him that its wrong..in as little words as possible because remember he ha the attention span of a 2 yr old
    Anonymous

• Im having the same problems, everyone keeps telling me it'll lessen once they turn 2 and a half or 3 comes around
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 11:31 PM on May. 21, 2009