HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS:

TIA SLIM....

If so, how do you like it? Does it work? And how much is it? Do you drink before every meal?

racingmomma

Asked by racingmomma at 10:49 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Health

• never heard of it, I dont buy into that marketing weight loss crap, all it does is TRICK your body... as soon as you stop it you will gain all the weight back and then some. Just eat healthier and excercise, instead of drinking soda drink water, instead of snacking on chips snack on carrots
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:07 PM on May. 21, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. You will never learn portion control or healthy eating habits. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, start walking; at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html .Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 10:28 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I was mostly asking cause my friend is trying soooo hard to sale me this item. But there websight does not give much information. But yes, I already do this although it a SLOW process in results. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 11:25 AM on May. 22, 2009