pregnant and so nervous!!!

I had a mc in dec. 08. DH and i have been ttc ever since. Well i was due for my period 5-17 but starting 5-11 i had been feeling sick to the stomach, dizziness, headaches all the usual sympotms of pregnancy and sure enough took two tests and both positive. Made an apt with obgyn. Apt is 6-17. Well I havent been having any symptoms of pregnancy anymore. I know that decrease in symptoms is one sure sign of mc. I am so scared that i will have a mc again. Have any of you ladies had very little or no symptom and carried full term?

blrusso

Asked by blrusso at 10:49 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My first three children i had no morning sickness at all. I had no symptoms what so ever. My boobs never hurt. I mean nothing. Then my fourth kick my butt.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 10:52 PM on May. 21, 2009

• my first had NO effect on me what so ever, my second though, man-
    thats all that needs to be said LOL
    relax mama- in keeping your body and mind healthy and stress free your keeping your baby healthy and stress free- just enjoy being pregnant, and don't tell alot of people until after you hear the heart beat, after you here the heart beat your chances of misscarrage at that point is only 3%
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:58 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I had a kind of similar story I guess. I had a missed miscarriage(where your body doesn't "reject" the fetus/embryo, it just "dies" and they have to do a DNC to remove it) in April of last year when I was 3 months. My hubby and I tried without trying(not preventing it) as soon as I ovulated again(6 weeks later). In July, I just KNEW I was pregnant before I even missed my period, so I bought a test and took it THE day I was supposed to start. It was positive. The first pregnancy I had all the pains and sickness, everything! The second time I had a smooth 9 months. I was so afraid the ENTIRE time about losing the baby. Having a still birth, etc. I just knew it would happen again!! That's all that was on my mind, ever! But I'm happy to say I had a gorgeous, healthy baby girl 6 weeks ago. I was 2 weeks late too. She was 8 lbs, 5 oz and 20 1/2" long. So I wouldn't worry a bit if i were you!!! GL!
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 11:22 PM on May. 21, 2009

• It's less common to have a 2nd MC (one after the other)
    I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    If it happens, it happens.

It's only because if the baby DID survive, it would of had a very rough life.
    The miscarriage is a way of saving it from all those troubles and possibly not even living after birth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on May. 22, 2009