Do you ever get lazy in your walk with the Lord?

I do for the past 2 weeks its like I have been lazy and not doing all I should do for the Lord. I dont know whats going on.. Do you ever feel this way sometimes? The Lord is so good to me and i get like this.. God help me :) Thanks for looking at my post God bless you all sisters...

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 10:54 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think we can get to a place where we need to rest in Him. I do not know if lazy is the best choice of words but that we can get to a point where we just rest and during that time of rest He is doing a lot of molding and shaping and chisleing and changing for us to be where we are. There is a rest period before we are put into the fire. Just focus on Him, lean on Him and let Him speak amazing things to your heart during this time. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:31 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I do...and I hate it. He pulls me so far out there trying to get my attention, he gets it, helps me then I fall back off agian. I don't know how to stop, but it's hard to when we are all so busy all the time. What works for you all?
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 10:57 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Yup...so then I sit with the Lady!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 10:57 PM on May. 21, 2009

• No, if I am not walking with him, he is carrying me.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:59 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Not since I have gotten past depression but that is a different story. I don't think I could be lazy with God. He gives me so much joy that I cannot explain. I want to do more for Him and I thank Him every day for all He has provided me, especially the friends who have helped me so much.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 11:51 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Oh, yes. I think we all have a tendency to do just that - I know I certainly do! But the good thing is that you REALIZE it and RECOGNIZE it. That's the first step to change. You know how much God loves you.

And, I love what Shaneagle said - that was beautifully written!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 8:13 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Nope, never! I found a way off that path and ran in the other direction...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:59 AM on May. 22, 2009

• sadly ...yes i do sometimes. .. But then the Holy Spirit speaks to me and I run back to the Lord!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 6:00 PM on May. 22, 2009