is it appropriate to be living out of an RV year-round with 1 and 4 year old children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. There are families that have made that choice - to live a foot-loose life, traveling and seeing the country from the comfort of their home. And there are families that have had that choice forced on them - to dump the house and live in the RV instead of living in homeless shelters or on the streets.
    If the children are loved and cared for, does it matter?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:10 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Why wouldn't it be?
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:06 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Do the kids have places to sleep and healthy food? Can you access running water easily? I don't know that it wouldn't be appropriate as long as all of the physical needs are met.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:07 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Why wouldn't it be? I don't see anything wrong with it as long as all needs are meet.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:08 PM on May. 21, 2009

• OF course!! It is appropriate for the child to be living with the parent. I would love to have an RV and live with my kids in it.
    Anonymous

• if they are in a healthy living enviroment than there is nothing wrong with it, yeah its small as hell not exactly anyones dream home but just as long as they are healthy and needs are being met than dont be ashamed
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:09 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Doesn't matter to me,lol I don't really concern myself with how others live.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:15 PM on May. 21, 2009

• we lived in a 5th wheel for a little over a year. My dad and grandfather built our house by hand themselves and while they did that we lived in our camper instead of paying rent on an apartment for a year.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:15 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I think it's awesome. I drool over the "road-schooling family" sites.

And if it's not a lifestyle choice, but a way to keep off the streets during dire times, then I think it's way better than homelessness.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 11:18 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I think it's an excellent idea!! It's so hard to find homes that aren't out of this world expensive. As long as the children are happy and healthy, that's all that matters.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:25 PM on May. 21, 2009