Finding violin lessons

I am wondering how I can make this affordable... private violin lessons run $30/half hour or $60/hour. I have two little girls who want to play, and I'd love to make that possible, but paying $240 every month seems prohibitive... we can probably make it work but it won't be easy. Anyone have any suggestions for finding beginning violin lessons at a lesser cost?

Collinsky

Asked by Collinsky at 11:08 PM on May. 21, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Not sure were you looked. I know I went to the local music store in my area and they offer lessons, they are $16.00 per 1/2 hour. I would also talk to who ever is giving the lessons and see if you can work something out since you have 2 children that want to play.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:12 AM on May. 22, 2009