antz....

my house isnt very big...a room with 2 dividers...aka a house with no bedroom. no matter how clean i keep the house clean theres always a ton of ants. i kill the ants but when i do it seems like theres 5 times more then what i started with. im using ecosense-brand indoor insect killer. it seems to be working. but then when im done...more ants. is there anything else sides that and a vaccum that will get rid of the ants....please help.

brunzysgirl

Asked by brunzysgirl at 11:15 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• In my old apt I had ants when I moved in and they drove me insane. I went to walmart and bought these little housing things they climbed in and it has poison on the inside. They carry the poison back to their colony. It got rid of all those little monster. I can't remember the name of them. But if you look in the bug section thing you will find them.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 11:28 PM on May. 21, 2009

• You can use borac acid too. It's in the laundry section. Mix it with water and sugar like a paste. put it in their trail and they will carry it back to the nest and die. Raid will keep them away for about 4 days. Spray all window seals and entry ways.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:56 PM on May. 22, 2009