what do u do if your man is still partying 4weeks before your child is born?

okay
my situation, is that the father of my child, is still partying 4weeks before our child is born... now he has no job, spending what money he has on ciggeretts, and is now out till 11 @ night... this is my first child and i dont know what to do OR say....
so what do i do?

JakesLady666

Asked by JakesLady666 at 11:17 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldnt say much-
    women become mothers when they get pregnant- Men become fathers when they hold there baby for the first time.
    sounds to me like he's not gonna change much, even though I would like to tell you he will come around, but my kids father was the same way, and when I told him it was time to grow up and take responsibliy he peaced out-
    now I am a happy single mother of 2 and I LOVE my life
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:19 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Honestly, I would rip him a new asshole!! He needs to be around especially since you are so close to your due date! do you live with him?
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:20 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I would cry, then I would start saving money that he didn't know about, just in case!!
    Anonymous

• Sounds like we are in the same vote.. although this is my fourth baby and his first. I am also two years older then him. My SO is planning a trip 1 1/2 hours away this weekend to party with friends I've never met and don't know a thing about. I am three weeks away from my due date, and dilated to a 1. He isn't working, has been laid off since Dec, and if it wasn't for my awesome friends and his mom and sister we wouldn't have a thing for this baby. But he does get unemployment and works for our landlord to pay the bills, so I can't complain about that - the bills are getting paid!! But he's still doing all the things he did before I got pregnant, and I have to deal with the fact he may take a while to "grow up". I really hope things work out for you, but sometimes you have to forget about EVERYONE else and worry about you and that baby. Thick skin is a neccesity in life and sometimes you have to grow a little thicker.
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 11:35 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Get a new one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on May. 22, 2009

• isnt the saying "in the same boat?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 22, 2009