Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you block someone or report them? i want to know how to report or block this group owner. i wont name names. but shes really beginging to make me sick.

Answer Question

Asked by chris-s-wife at 11:24 PM on May. 21, 2009 in About CafeMom

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Hi chris-s-wife,

    When you see something on CafeMom you feel violates the Community Guidelines, please use the "report this..." link on the actual post. If you're in a group, that report will go to the Group Owner. If you're outside of a group, that report goes to the CafeMom Team.

    >>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

    Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:41 PM on May. 21, 2009

  • If she sends you a PM you can click on Block this user or if she's done something wrong go to the CONTACT US link at the bottom of each page and report her. Don't report her in the group forum or she'll just get the report and read it and probably delete it. (not good)

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:45 PM on May. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.