Obama? Whats ur opinion of him?

Just Wondering.. :o)

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 11:29 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I ♥ OBAMA
    I'm all for change!

Do I actually think it will happen, prolly not-but I like the concept of using change to uplift peoples spirits!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:31 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I am republican - Nuff said

Now I don't have anything against him himseld personally, but as far as poitical views we have a difference of opinions
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 11:34 PM on May. 21, 2009

• eh, Not who I voted for but now that He's president I don't care much..

Heard a joke though

Why did obama outlaw asprin?
    Cause they're white and they work.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:40 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I like him anyone that can get people up in arms over nothing has my vote and respect.
    nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 11:45 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I voted for him and I am willing to give him a chance. The fact is it is too soon to judge any president. And I would say that if John Mc Cain (sorry if I spelled that wrong) had won.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:45 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Honestly, I don't think Obama's ambition stops with the Presidency of the United States of America.

He wants to be the next President of the New World Order.

Keep this in mind when he seems to be giving away our country's sovereignty.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:52 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I didn't vote for him.. definitely not happy with him... I actually avoid the news channels lately, because the guy won't shut up.. I swear, just about every day, he's campaigning making speeches.  I'd rather he focus on our problems in the proper ways, rather than lying making promises.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:55 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I didn't vote for him, either. I can only hope that some of the things he is doing will help the economy, but I am doubtful. I get nervous when the government starts encroaching on everything...which seems to be what is happening.
    I don't dislike him personally...I think he is very intelligent, charismatic, and has a beautiful family.
    Just not fond of his politics.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 12:04 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I'm holding off all opinions until I see what he has done when his 4-year time period ends.

I DO think he is an eloquent speaker. I enjoy listening to him when he gives short speeches that are direct and to the point.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:40 AM on May. 22, 2009