how much a month do you pay for rent and where do you live?

Im looking for a cheap, safe place for my new twin boys and DF.
Preferably NOT hot. I cant stand the heat. Were looking into putting a down payment on a house

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 11:31 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We pay $550 a month all utilitys included and I live in colorado springs, Colorado
    lilmamaof209

Answer by lilmamaof209 at 11:34 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I live in wisconsin- I wouldn advise moving here if your gonna by a house though TOO expensive in most areas & to many fourclosures- however up north is REALLY safe and you can get a brand new houes for 80K
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:34 PM on May. 21, 2009

• We paid $975 a month for a one bedroom appartment in Keller Tx! without bills paid! It was way too expensive. we moved in with my mom lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:37 PM on May. 21, 2009

• judith visco- 80 k!!???
    What the heck thats crazy! whats the city called? Im going to look into it.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:37 PM on May. 21, 2009

• We live in northern cali(stationed at beale afb) and we pay $950 a month just for rent-4 br 2 bth. I can rent the same thing in Texas where i'm from for less than 1/2 of what it costs to live here. I DO NOT recommend California at all. No matter where you are, things are outrageously expensive!
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 11:39 PM on May. 21, 2009

• i'm in south georgia...a hot place during the summer months, which is most of the year LOL
    but anyways I pay $550. its a 3 bdrm 2 bth home on 1.5 acres, water included all electric, central H/A
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:43 PM on May. 21, 2009

• When it comes to California rent is way too expensive. I'm blessed though I live in a paid off house that my dad left me. It's a fixer upper but I am happy to not have the burden of rent or a mortgage on my plate.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:43 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Black River Falls, Arkadia, Cranden, Bolder Junktion, rhinlander anywhere really up north in Wisconsin- My friend is 20 just BOUGHT a house for 89K and its BEAUTIFUL in Arkadia (I think thats how you spell it) and it has about an Acer of land a detached garage and its a three bedroom with wood floors its SO beauiful!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:47 PM on May. 21, 2009

• We live in South Western Colorado and pay $550 a month for a 2 bdrm 1 bath duplex. And that is very reasonable. You are looking at $800-$1000 for a three bedroom, and most houses run around $150K for a small 3 bedroom.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:47 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I feel like our area (seacoast area of NH) is fairly expensive - we're in a 2BR 1BA apt and the rent is $865 - water and heat are included, we pay electric. It's not as bad as my sister's in NYC - she's in a tiny 1BR and they pay $1200 with no W&D and no dishwasher and they pay all utilities. My other sister is in WV and they are in a large 2BR for about $600/month. When we lived in WV we paid $500 for a 2BR house. The whole house. It rocked.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 11:50 PM on May. 21, 2009