what do you think?

took a urine test but came bac negative, but i have EVERY SINGLE SYMPTOM YOU CAN THINK (nausea, fatigue, breast tenderness, dizzy spells, back ache)! what do you guys thnk my results are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait a little longer, a couple more days, and take another one. If you cant wait, go do a blood test at your doctors office.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:52 PM on May. 21, 2009

• You could be pregnant and not have high enough HCG levels but you could also be making your self have those symtoms by thinking about it to much.

If you don't start soon than go to the doctor for a quantitive HCG (blood) test.
    Anonymous

• I think that pregnancy tests are like 99% accurate up to a week before what would be your period-
    My personal opnion is that IF the test says no and your late, its within a week of your period, or your trying super super hard your prolly not preggo-
    Stress and worring and wishing your pregnant can give you all the symptoms and make your period late or totally miss it.
    its called Hysterical pregnancy
    sorry-
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:58 PM on May. 21, 2009

• im only 17 sorry...i am deffinately not trying super super hard to get pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I would ask your doctor to do a blood test then, girlie. It could be a number of things but your doctor needs to see you and treat you.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 12:28 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Every month we were TTC I swore I was pregnant...I had all the symptoms!!! But the one month I didn't expect to be, I got a positive. The only early symptom was a taste of metal in my mouth. The morning sickness *rarely* happens until 4 weeks after conception (two weeks after your missed period) and the other symptoms could very well just mean your period is on it's way :( If you are a test taking addict like me...you can order strips from eBay or Amazon for literally pennies a piece. I think I paid $10 or $11 for 50 tests. They are very accurate too :)
    Caramelturtle

Answer by Caramelturtle at 12:04 PM on May. 22, 2009