Sharp pain in my right side, should I go to the hospital?

Im 14 weeks and 5 days. I keep getting this sharp pain in my right side in between my hip bone and my belly button. It happens like every min. or 2. It does NOT feel normal and when I get it my stomache gets really hard. Is this normal or should I go to the hospital?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:06 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had this last week the same like pains went to the doctor and they told me i had a uniary tract infection that had gone to my kidneys which was werid because i had no signs of one.. I would go to the doctor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on May. 22, 2009

• If your stumic is getting hard every two to three mins you should go in ASAP- your stumic gets hard during a contraction- if its not getting hard, its prolly growing pains, but contractions isnt something to screw with, they only have a SMALL window to stop pre term labor once that window is closed your screwed- 14 weeks is NOT viable and could not surive out side the mother
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:08 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Call your dr. and inform him and tell him should i go or if you feel its really weird then go to the hospital
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:08 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I would go straight to the hospital!!
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 12:19 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Go to the hospital.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 1:17 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Growing pains. No need for the hospital
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 22, 2009