• In the Spotlight:

When did you let your toddler start sleeping with a pillow?

JennO2

Asked by JennO2 at 12:09 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• he was 2 when i first gave him one, (when he went to a toddler bed).. I was EXTREMELY paranoid for a little while, but he LOOOVVES is pillow, its kinda smooshy, but its actually a couch pillow.. he doesnt like the regular pillows yet.
    HaviksMum

Answer by HaviksMum at 12:22 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond and bought a travel pillow for his toddler bed when he turned two. He loves it.
    When he graduates to a twin bed, I'll get him a standard size.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:11 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Jack was 17 months when I gave him a pillow. He loves it.
    mama32177

Answer by mama32177 at 6:43 AM on May. 22, 2009

• my kids slept with pillows tucked under thier blankets(so they couldnt move it) since they were born. i untucked it when owen was 2 and in a toddler bed.
    mommyfixitall

Answer by mommyfixitall at 4:53 PM on May. 22, 2009

• wow i must be a bad parent my kid has been sleeping with a ful sized pillow since he was 7m. I keep one on the floor and he will crawl up n it when he is sleepy and fall asleep on it, them I scoop him up pillow and all put him in his crib or pack and play with it. My theory was if he is strong enugh to pick it up and toss it across the room he is big enugh to sleep with one. He is 13m now and still alive sleeping on his pillow as we speek.
    KittyCalais

Answer by KittyCalais at 10:47 PM on May. 22, 2009