Did you get ____when you were pregnant?

1. Did you get the line down your belly? If so when:
2. Did your belly button pop? If so when:
3. Did you get stretch marks? If so when:

I am 31 weeks along and I have a line from the belly button down and got it a few weeks ago. My belly button hasn't popped. I have no pregnancy stretch marks.

mikko2285

Asked by mikko2285 at 12:23 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 1. Never got it.
    2. It didn't.
    3. About 5 seconds after the test said positive!!!

No stretch marks you say? I hate you! Are you sure you don't have any on the underside of your belly, where you can't see them? My Cousin was like that. Swore she didn't get any, until she saw them in a mirror.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:26 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I use Neutrogena Body Oil everyday after I get out of the shower. I swear by it! I rub it all over my stomach, sides, boobs and arms. I hated the way Cocoa Butter smells, so that 's what I used and I am convinced that's what is keeping them away!
    mikko2285

Answer by mikko2285 at 12:30 AM on May. 22, 2009

• No line
    No belly button pop (though I think its SO cute)
    and stretch marks NOT with tea tree oil! LOL
    it saved me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on May. 22, 2009

• well if your belly button timer hasnt popped yet, your baby isnt done cooking yet silly!!!
    IF your 40 weeks and the timer still hasnt popped cross your legs and hold him in there!
    can't risk an under cooked baby!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:35 AM on May. 22, 2009

• 1.Got it but dont remember when...
    2.Yes...but it didnt just pop out one day it took like a month for it to gradually pop out lol...like around the 7-8 months
    3.No stretchmarks on belly...stretchmarks on breast and butt/thight around 6/7 months
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:44 AM on May. 22, 2009

• got the line about 2 or 3 weeks ago- (im 33 weeks)
    my belly button didnt pop this time (but for my first 2 pregnancies it did but with my last 2, 3 counting this one it didnt)
    and stretch marks- yeah i hate them.....grrr
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:09 AM on May. 22, 2009

• 1. I only have it on the bottom half, but its been VERY light since when ever it showed up. I dont remember exactly when. It was a while ago, i'm 37 weeks

2. It slowly popped over time. Its fully popped out now, and has been since about 30-32 weeks i think. Before that it was just the top half sticking out. or it'd be flat.

3. I got them on my boobs first, that was a while ago that it happened. like 20 something weeks.
    Then i got them on my butt, ew haha, that was a few weeks ago. and i'm JUST getting tiny ones on my tummy (this week). Hopefully she'll come out soon so they dont have much time to grow [:
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 1:09 AM on May. 22, 2009

• 1.Yes got it when i started to show
    2.mine popped when i started getting big and then now im 39 weeks 4 days and its just flat, sometimes it will popp out, depending on how shes positioned in there
    3.no stretch marks..i use the body oil as well, and im sure thats what helped keep the stretch marks away, my friend recomended it to me because she had the same story..it helps keep moisture locked in..i love it.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 2:15 AM on May. 22, 2009

• No, no, and yes, but I have stretchmarks, anyway. I am proud of the pregnancy ones, though; I earned them! LOL The other ones can go away. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:10 AM on May. 22, 2009

• 1. I got the line, but I don't remember when. It wasn't very dark like most women get. It was in the 3rd trimester for sure.

2. Belly button did not pop out, but it was completely flat in the third trimester.

3. I didn't get any stretch marks.
    WhiskerLickins

Answer by WhiskerLickins at 4:57 AM on May. 22, 2009