any idea's on loseing belly fat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You have to lose weight all over, and the best way to do that is to combine diet and exercise. High intensity cardio and a healthy diet with help to flatten the tummy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Eliminate most of the breads, pasta, rice and potatoes from your diet. They are mostly starchy foods which turn to glucose in your body and then be stored as fat around your internal organs if the glucose is not burned off by you. Keep eating healthy foods like raw veggies, lean meats, fresh fruits and whole grains. Drink at least 64 oz. of water a day. Combine this with exercise and you should lose inches around your waist quickly. I've lost 7 1/2 inches from my waist in less than 6 weeks this way, and I was laid up for 3 weeks with an ankle injury during that time (no exercise).
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:25 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Michiganmom116 makes some great points.

I have some stubborn fat on my tummy from 3 pregnancies and I am using body wraps to help lose the last couples of inches and improve the tone.

You can read my Journal post about Losing Inches if you would like to know more information.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:05 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Try www.trainerforce.net/successwithkatie
    Anonymous