help please!

i took a pregnancy test earlier today and it came back negative.. is it possible i still could be pregnant? and i was standin up a lil while ago and i got really sick like i was gonna throw up.. and i got dizzy and blacked out.. could this be symtoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When is/was your period due?
    And you can always get false negatives.
    If your period doesn't show up in a few days, take another test.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 1:06 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Also drink some water. It sounds like you may be low on iron. Google it to see if it fits.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:08 AM on May. 22, 2009

• If your blacked out go to the ER- its a sign of your blood pressure botteming out- if you took a pregnancy test and it came out negitive its just that-negitive...
    I hate it when women on this site are like
    "take a blood test"
    "maybe, go to the doctor"
    my advice is wait another 2 weeks take the test again, but if this one says negitive your probably making your self believe your pregnant when your not-
    Hysterical pregnancy
    OH and I believe this question is ment to be posted in the "trying to conceive" fourm!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 22, 2009

• it is due tomorrow.. i took the ept test.
    Anonymous

• IF IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE U BETTER BE CAREFUL WITH THE SWINE FLU GOING AROUND GO TO THE DOCTOR TO BE 100% SURE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Ept is the BEST test, its 99% accurate within a week of your expeted period-
    Im sorry hon- but by now EPT would have shown you a positive if you were
    Try again next month-mean while drink lots of water, your blood presure is low
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:11 AM on May. 22, 2009

• well to the anon up there.. my friend took a test and it came back negative but she really was pregnant.. it happens to alot of ppl.. and i'll post wherever i want to post. and thanks susie and camii for your help i really appreciate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 22, 2009

• thank you judith.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on May. 22, 2009

• People are so frickin' rude. Why is it always the rude snots here that are such cowards they refuse to show their face???
    To the OP... you can have a negative test and still be pregnant. I see NO need to wait "two weeks" like the snarky PP had stated. I am 32 weeks with #2...took 2 tests a day a finally (the day I was supposed to get my period) there was a very faint pink line. Sometimes there isn't enough of the pregnancy hormone for a test to detect it and since it doubles DAILY not WEEKLY you may get a neg...then test 12 hours later and get a positive. I doubt your nausea is an early pregnancy symptom though as that *usually* comes 4 weeks after conception (two weeks after your missed period).
    Caramelturtle

Answer by Caramelturtle at 11:35 AM on May. 22, 2009