I am so lost on what day it is! I am doing laundry at 10pm and still have to dry.

For some reason I thought that tomorrow was the last Friday of the month. It is free dress at school on the last Friday of the month and my son had to get a calender and show me that it is only the 22nd! So here I am washing his uniform and staying up for it to dry. I have dyslexia of the calendar this month! Has this happend to you? Late night laundry?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:08 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• *sigh*...i took my daughter to school last sunday and couldn't figure out for the life of me why no one was there....*sigh*...i hate being lost on the week....
    hollymmm

Answer by hollymmm at 2:00 AM on May. 22, 2009

• i always do my laundry late at night. i should switch to that electric program that saves you money when you use your washer/dryer at off-peak times......
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:10 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I just hate that I thought it was all caught up with the exception of uniforms. Oh well more time for me here on CM lol, and a 3 day weekend yay!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:14 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I loose day and weeks sometimes. I was on the phone with someone yesturday and she was asking if I could drop something off or if she could come pick it up. I said, "It's Wednesday?" She thought I was stating it not asking it, I truly had no idea.
    Got a phone call from a line of credit we have, (one day late and they ring your phone off the hook) looking for the payment. I told them that dh get's paid on such and such and that's when I'd pay them. The person on the phone kindly reminded me that such and such was last week! lol I had ni idea, paid most bills late that month, unless they we're automatic withdrawls!
    How do you loose a week? My word!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:43 AM on May. 22, 2009

• LOL! Hollymmm, I am known to wake up on a Saturday morning at 8:30am and freak the hell out thinking it is Friday! My son is old enough now to look at me and Mom calm down! It's Saturday!

My son has never missed a day of school ever and I pride myself on that.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:36 AM on May. 22, 2009

• That's what calendars are for. You could cross each day off as they come up. I look at my calendar several times a day. If I don't know what day it is, I feel lost. Hope that helps.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:24 AM on May. 22, 2009