As a SAHM what are the little things you do everyday to make life a little bit easier on yourself?

I have really been catching on to flyLady and I am loving it, lol. I love waking up to the clean sink and the fresh dish towel, lol. Also setting the table for breakfast the night before is great.

I have also been planning little fun things for ME to do. I have been planning little crafts, little spa moments, or mini shopping trips, just for me. I look over my plans for the next day every night, and if after looking at it I am not REALLY looking forward to it, (and trust me, with 5 kids and tons of work, somedays I dread getting out of bed, even though I always love seeing their smiles in the morning) I plan something fun. It is really working for me!

bellasrose71008

Asked by bellasrose71008 at 1:17 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow, sounds like you've really done well! i'm jealous! i hate getting out of bed in the morning... although lately i have been good about getting all the dishes cleaned before i go to bed
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:19 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Lol, I know what you mean, trust me. Some days I wanted to just pull the covers over my head. It took me a while to really get the whole flylady thing too. But I seriously love waking up to a clean kitchen. I have been setting the table for breakfast the night before too. It really helps to wake up and know that there isn't tons of work waiting for you.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:27 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I do the samething with my kitchen! I know if it's not clean before bed, and I have to do it in the morning I'm going to have a bad day.

ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 1:39 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I've always been really bad about leaving the dishes for the morning. I'm trying to work on that though. Sounds like you're doing a really good job for yourself! Way to go!

I use a sticky note everyday to tell me what I have to get done that day. I post it up on the kitchen cabinet where I can see it.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:15 AM on May. 22, 2009