Its 12:40 am and My hubby will B home tomorow and I still hve to CLEAN

I got two bathrooms some vaccuming and the kitchen to finish and laundry-
how will I EVER get done.
OHH anyone know a good method on getting smoke smell from a house, and getting oil stains off of black dish washer/stove- the cleaner I bought seems to make it look worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol....you sound like a teenager trying to clean up party aftermath before their parent's get home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on May. 22, 2009

• lol- thats me!!!
    Im young and I HATE cleaning and I just dont want to do it...................
    GURRRR
    I wish he was gone another day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on May. 22, 2009

• get offline and get to work
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Open windows and wipe walls and ceiling with a white vinegar and water solution. Wash the windows too. That's probably all you can do for a smoke smell in that short of time. GL!
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 1:49 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Febreeze for smoke smell.... spray it on all fabrics, furniture, carpet, drapes; in addition to what BritlovesAva said about opening windows. If you have extra money, those hepa air filters work wonders to get smoke smells out... my MIL uses one and I thought they quite smoking in the house! Good luck!!!
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 1:53 AM on May. 22, 2009