Anyone know??

My MIL just a few hours ago tried to commit suicide....my husband...her son is currently deployed now if I contact Redcross what are the chances they'll fly him home...he is NAVY....I mean does anyone honestly know...I'm clueless.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm a Navy wife, a Navy vet, and I used to be an Ombudsman. Please send me a private message and I can try to help you out with more detailed info.

But, short answer, not knowing where you dh is (do not put that in the pm if you send one), what sort of job he's doing, etc. Like I said though, I can send you more detailed info and help you out if you want.

I am very sorry to hear about your mil!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:07 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Im so sorry to hear that...idk how to help, but Im really sorry for you guys!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:41 AM on May. 22, 2009

• My husband, who is in the Air Force, says if she is in the hospital they should fly him home. The Redcross will most likely call to verify this is true and see that he gets back home. But the situation may be a little more complicated if he is on a ship, but if he is "on land" it should be less complicated! Hope this helps. GL with everything =)
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 2:02 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear that too. I hope you're able to be there for her. My prayers go out for her and those who love her.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:07 AM on May. 22, 2009