Do I have to make an appearance???

My divorce will be finalized tomarrow morning at 830. me and my ex already had all our stuff divided and signed an agreement on custody and visitation for our kids, so theres nothing to battle...
do i need to make an appearance in court? or will it just get signed and thats it?
i never got anything in the mail reminding me to make an appearance... so i dunno...

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 1:44 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if you have an attorny and hes goin there you dont need to, but if you did it between the both of you yes you need to go- The judge asks you questions under oath same for your husband. also its handy to be there so both you and your husband can fill out the divorce certificate or document anyway- and hand it to the judge right away instead of mailing it and all that crap!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:54 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Thank you for answering!
    Turns out both of us were supposed to be there.... my ex didnt show and the judge wanted to fine him... so thank you!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 4:28 AM on May. 25, 2009