To buy or not to buy...

I have found a few things at these online stores and I need some other opinions from people who have bought from them before.... Has anyone bought from either... LTD Commodities or ABC Distributing
If so... what did you like AND hate about these online stores? Would you recommend them to anyone else? Were the items you bought good or were they cheaply made? What about shipping? Was it expensive? Did you end up having a majority of your items on back order?
Thanks for any advice, help or opinions!
Have a good weekend!!! :)

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:09 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have purchased from ABC before. Its been a long time ago. I have had some decent stuff there but usually its smaller than it looks on the page so read the dimensions first. Most of my stuff was home decor and turned out pretty good. The only thing I returned was a fountain that hung on the wall. It kept splashing water out of it because it was pumping so hard, so I sent it back. The toys are kinda cheap and anything inflatable is low quality. Like I said, its been a few years since I have bought something so it might be better since then. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:23 AM on May. 22, 2009

• My mom and i buy from LTD all the time. same as PP said the dimentions awlays look bigger on the page then in real life but i have never had a problem with shipping or prices. i loved everything i got from there.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 12:30 PM on May. 22, 2009