Free time?

Do you get it? When? What do you do?

firsttimemommy

Asked by firsttimemommy at 2:18 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sadly no i dont! i dont know what i would do!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:51 AM on May. 22, 2009

• no not really!!!! on occassion after my son is in bed i will see if my sister( i live with her) will isten for him while i run to walmart or something but thats about it!!!!

oh i do go work out for an hour 2x a week!!! i guess that might count as free time!!
    olivers_mommy7

Answer by olivers_mommy7 at 2:55 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I count me going to work from 5pm- 1:30am as free time :) I get to talk with co-workers and have adult conversations lol. I also enjoy shopping,. and photography on the side.
    Wow2boyz

Answer by Wow2boyz at 6:00 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Early in the mornings before everyone else wakes up and in the evenings when I go to my room and shut the door to the rest of the house.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:06 AM on May. 22, 2009

• yeah sometimes. I do go to the grocery store by myself. Sometimes I go shopping alone too. Thats what I do when I need to think or be alone.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:15 AM on May. 22, 2009