Why can't I clean?

I actually enjoy cleaning, it relaxes me Especially if I put on some great music. But, lately since I got preg. I don't have the energy to do anything. The most I can do anymore is sleep and TV/Comp. What should I do? Is there anything I can do? The house needs help!

.carrie.

Asked by .carrie. at 2:52 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Usually in the 1st & 3rd trimesters you'll be extra tired because your body is really working hard at growing that baby, so if you need to rest, then rest. Then, in the 2nd trimester, many moms get a burst of energy & the urge to "nest", so they go on a cleaning spreee to get the house ready for the baby (which is what nature intended). Meanwhile, get DH to help you with the cleaning if it is really bugging you or if you have any friends or relatives nearby who are willing to help, ask them to come over and give you a hand. If there's no one to help, then just do enough to keep after it and leave the big stuff to do until after the baby is born (okay, let's be honest, it will have to wait until about 3 months or so after the baby is born). There's one thing that you can always depend on with housework - it will wait for you!
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:28 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Poor Sugar-Plum...this is the last time in your life that you will ever know true rest. after my Grandspawn is born, you will, as i and every other parent has, always sleep with one ear open for your Child.

Please rest up as much as possible!

you'll miss such sleep after Baby comes!
    ruejacobs

Answer by ruejacobs at 6:57 PM on May. 22, 2009