• In the Spotlight:

Have you used them?

Bump its... they are volumizing inserts that give your hair that cute bump! Im considering buying some but wanna know if anyone else has tried them! What do you think about them?

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:58 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Hi I would love to buy them but I don't think they would work if your are constantly active. Once you put it on you must keep your head straight otherwise it could get loose or fall down. I think that is why the adds have the models in ponytail or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on May. 22, 2009

• i dont have them i just use bobby pins and hair spray
    firsttimemommy

Answer by firsttimemommy at 3:32 AM on May. 22, 2009

• i think they look ridiculous..even when done without the use of the 'bumpit'.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:46 PM on May. 22, 2009

• That look is so over.
    Anonymous

• I think it looks really nice, especially in the back to give some extra volume, as long as you use bobby pins to keep it in place they stay put. I'm going to buy some because my friend uses them and she said they work great, plus I seen her and you can't even tell there is something there.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 2:08 PM on May. 22, 2009