Should I get a makeover?

Do you think it's a good idea to get a make over if your ex-bff got one and you're incredibly jealous because you look like something the cat dragged in all the time, you know with pregnancy weight, no clothes that flatter you, messy ponytail (cause you can't think of something else to do with the mane), Anyway. if you think I should what should I do?

.carrie.

Asked by .carrie. at 3:31 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• sure why not! it will make you feel good about you and everyone needs that! =]
    firsttimemommy

Answer by firsttimemommy at 3:36 AM on May. 22, 2009

• You can.

Or weight till you have your baby then get a big time makeover and loose the baby fat and man you will probably be looking hotter than your friend let her continue doing this and you do what you have to do to keep yourself looking decent but after everything is said and done you will be the one shining...GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on May. 22, 2009

• makeovers are always fun
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 10:55 AM on May. 22, 2009

• If you look sloppy, then you need a make over. I will make you feel better about yourself.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:51 PM on May. 22, 2009

• how can you improve on perfection, Little One?
    ruejacobs

Answer by ruejacobs at 7:01 PM on May. 22, 2009