Is there something that you avoid doing because it could cause you "insomnia"?

Why did you do it? You see now you are totally awake in front of the computer reading my silly question.

Seriously how come you're awake. We need our sleep don't you think!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• because I have insomnia... lol. have had insomnia since I was 5 years old.. my mom about went nuts because of it.. but I have never slept well, and rarely can sleep more than 3-4 hours at a time. I dont sleep during the day, either. Its just how I am.

I gotta admit, tonight im having a hard time falling asleep because I just went grocery shopping and any time I drive around at night or walk/exercise it wakes me up alot.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 3:48 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Sorry about the insomnia but you don't seem to complain about it. Hope you have a good rest later on. OP

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I'm a light sleeper. I usually end up reading for an hour 'til I get sleepy again. I tend to wake up several times during the night some nights. Tonight I thought I'd do something different and get on CM. Wow, I feel for LuminousMom. I wonder what she does when she can't sleep. She seems to have it worse off than I.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 4:54 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Wow I have insomnia also I can get just 4 hours of sleep and be well rested. Been like that since I was pregnant with lil j.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:05 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I try to avoid caffeine as much as I can, and don't sneak a nap in the middle of the day.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:06 AM on May. 22, 2009