Would you know if your friend is having marital problems even if she doesn't tell you about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• The sign would be that she seems low, not very cheerful. Not herself. She may be quite harsh and out of character. You could say when someone is feeling like they're upset then you could ask her if she's okay.
    DaffodilFae

Answer by DaffodilFae at 4:56 AM on May. 22, 2009

• DaffodilFae thank you, I know something is going on but I don't know if I should ask. We been friends only for 2 years so I don't know if I'm in the position to be asking questions. The only thing I know is that when lately when she is in th phone with dh she gets upset.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Yeah I think I would know something was wrong. But my friend like to bitch about eveyrthing so I know m ost of whats going on. It is good for them to just get it off their chest sometimes. I would just say hey you have not been yourself lately is there something you like to talk about.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 6:24 AM on May. 22, 2009