Will you send prayers?

Tonight my Dad had a heart attack. He was rushed to the hospital and his heart stopped while in the ambulance en route. They had to shock him. He had two stints installed in the arteries around his heart and he had one blockage that they cleared.

Please, I strongly believe in the healing power of prayers, thoughts, good wishes and white or blue light of healing. I don't care who or what you pray to, but could you please send your prayers and thoughts out to my dad? John in Las Vegas. Thank you!!!

AnnieMcD

Asked by AnnieMcD at 4:49 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I definitely believe in the healing power of prayer, and am living proof of it! I went through a cardiac arrest due to diabetes when I was 33 years old. I am back stronger than EVER now. I know that God does not play favorites--what He will do for one He will do for all. As PP said, keep your head up, pray with faith, stay atrong and I will add my prayers to yours. i am confident that God will take care of your dad! God bless you! April
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 6:53 AM on May. 22, 2009

• My prays are with your father. Im so sorry to hear that your going though this right now. Keep your head up and stay stong, everything will work out in his paperwork(gods plan)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:46 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Of course your father, you and your family I will pray for! I am about to loose my dad to a brain tumor so I know how you are feeling. It sounds like they caught it in time which is great news. I pray for a quick recovery.
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 9:08 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Thank you all. It was caught in time and the nurses at the hospital have said he is a very lucky man. Scoobersmom, my thoughts are with you and your family as well...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 12:53 PM on May. 22, 2009