Who does the "fixing" when something gets "broken" in your home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We both share those duties. I tell dh that I'm the brain and he's the brawn. lol He is becoming more and more capable of fixing things. It's pretty sexy. When he's struggling figuring something out I'll google it. I'm pretty good at figuring out how things go together. I replaced the front door's screen and reversed it so the screen is on the top. I'm going to repair the sliding screen door this weekend while dh finishes laying the patio in th back and then hopefully starting on the kids closet organizers!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 7:53 AM on May. 22, 2009

• My husband.
    I can do simple things, but nothing as complex as electrical, plumbing, or reconstruction.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:41 AM on May. 22, 2009

• My husband.  He can fix anything except a rainy day.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:08 AM on May. 22, 2009

• A HANDYMAN, REPAIR MAN.

Answer by older at 8:12 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Me and if i dont know how to do it then i call the landloard so they can call in a repair man =) i like to fix things
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:47 AM on May. 22, 2009