What are your plans....

For this weekend? We are racing!!! We have not raced since Jan. I am ready to get the cars back on the track!! What are you doing?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 7:19 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We are going to the race at Charlotte, NC. We will be camping and then going to the Nationwide race on Saturday and the Coke 600 on Sunday. I can't wait for all of the people, cooking on the grill, and just being away from home for 4 days.

happy memorial day

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:02 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Nothing as exciting as racing. I am travelling about 3 hours, to see my dad. He needs me right now, I think. Plus I wanna show off our new little one. :) I am excited even though I feel like crap.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 7:39 AM on May. 22, 2009

• We're hoping the weather cooperates so we can get the gutters cleaned out and begin some work on the outer eaves under the roof. We also want to begin scraping the paint off the exterior window frames so we can repaint them.
    Sunday night we are going to go see the movie that my 17 year old daughter and her team members are making. See, the drama club is doing a "24-hour Lock-In" tonight after school until 3pm tomorrow so they can write and direct their own movies, which will be shown to their families on Sunday night. She is so excited!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:39 AM on May. 22, 2009

• OHHH my favorite drive races in the Nationwide Series sometimes, Ricky Stenhouse, Jr!!!! He is a CUTIE!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:14 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Took today off as well so I could have a day to myself; invited a good friend to hang and now she flaked out one me, as usual. And then the rest of the weekend is baseball & more baseball.
    DeniseLV

Answer by DeniseLV at 11:55 AM on May. 22, 2009

• We are planting flowers, on sat we are opening the pool and getting the heater hooked up, sunday is to my SIL's farm for horse back riding, cook out and bon fire and Monday who knows.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:09 PM on May. 22, 2009

• My husband works third shift, I have nothing planned. I might ask my dad and his gf over for a bbq on sunday afternoon, not sure. Just a nice weekend to relax and get stuff done around the house.
    mars33me

Answer by mars33me at 12:39 PM on May. 22, 2009