Have you ever locked you keys in the car?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:47 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh yea! Like a hundred times....lol

Well, several times anyways.... ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:48 AM on May. 22, 2009

• to many times to count
    mostly on base tho lol ever since iwas 16 lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:49 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I used to be notorious for it. But I guess people don't call me "accident Amie" for nothing! Haven't done that in a long time though.....uh oh, hope I'm not jinxed now!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:49 AM on May. 22, 2009

• No, but I have left them in the house to leave out and get to the car only to find out that Im locked out of the house and the car! LOL
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 7:54 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I remember about 8 years ago my husband had a truck with manual locks. I ended up locking the truck with the engine on. I don't know what I was thinking! =) It took my husband about 45 minutes to come and stop the car. That was embarraring!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Yup. One time and one time only! It was the middle of winter and I was going to the movies with my sister and my husband (then boyfriend). I got out of the car, put my keys in my purse, and decided that I didn't want to take my purse or coat with me into the theater, so I threw them back in and locked the doors. When the movie was over, I was like holy cow, I'm dumb... Luckily the people I bought the car from still had a spare clicker for the car haha
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:36 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Yup!
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 8:45 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Nope, I never have!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:51 AM on May. 22, 2009

• More times than I can count. My hubby got sick of having to come open the car all the time especially if he was working far out of town. So he got copies of the key and gave one to about 10 people, so I can hopefully find someone close. But I have to be really careful, because our car has those electronic keys that cost a LOT to copy, so he got keys that will just open the doors. If I try to start the car with one of those it will fry the electric system that starts the car, And will cost a buttload to fix.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:55 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I've done it a few times. Once I locked my keys in the car with my baby still in it! Man that was not fun. Luckily it was early in the morning and still pretty cool and it only took my SIL about 20 minutes to bring me my spares. We were in the daycare center parking lot so I yelled for them to bring the cordless phone and I played peek-a-boo and talked to him through the window. He was little so it didn't bother him at all.
    teach_ohio

Answer by teach_ohio at 9:10 AM on May. 22, 2009