Whats the most inetersting thing youve found in your couch cushions?

We bought a couch from someboyd in our apts a few yrs ag0 who was moing out.. it was a nice couch.. but we found a a DIRTY crusty sock and a barbie doll head in it.. what have you found?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:49 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Eww...I found a whole damn dinner one time.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:21 AM on May. 22, 2009

• We found a rather personal vcr tape. Homemade porn from the local college maybe? LOL. It was in a couch from a rental place a friend worked @.
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 8:23 AM on May. 22, 2009

• a dildo.....ewww! It was a couch we bought from someone and it was way under the back of the couch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on May. 22, 2009

• in my own couch i have found all of our missing spoons.
    emilsmama

Answer by emilsmama at 9:12 AM on May. 22, 2009

• WOW! Where to begin. Flash light, shoes, spoons, a sandwich, old socks, a bottle (When it had been at least 6 months since my youngest had one), dog toys, 'lost' remotes that had already been replaced, clothes that kids have grown out of...Our couch eats things. The stuff goes under the cushions and then all the way into the couch. You have to tip it back to be able to stick your hand in to get the junk. I need a different couch I think.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:14 AM on May. 22, 2009

• i found a baby bottle that i "lost".... my dd had been off a bottle for a year! yuck!!!!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:22 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I found a shirt that my sister lost at my house over 6 months ago. It was wedged as far back as possible, lol. I've also found lids to baby bottles and all of my daughter's missing headbands, and she isn't even old enough to lose things yet!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:30 AM on May. 22, 2009

• A half eaten, dried up Pancake.
    MorbidFraggle

Answer by MorbidFraggle at 10:25 AM on May. 22, 2009

• lol...morbid
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:32 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I found a pizza box w/left over crust. My boys had ordered pizza w/o telling us and were trying to hide it.
    DeniseLV

Answer by DeniseLV at 11:52 AM on May. 22, 2009