would you follow a man....

would you follow, obey and worship a man who has long hair, unkept facial hair, wears a dress and hangs around a bunch of men all day??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't follow, obey or worship anyone. It's a waste of time....I'd rather spend my time being in the moment of the day, following my heart and communing with nature and my family:)
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:56 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Nope, can't say that I would.

You can get arrested for following people --- it's called "stalking"... and I don't obey or worship anyone lol ... that usually goes the other way around & in ... uh... *ahem*.. private settings....

:-P
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 7:57 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I followed my heart and moved half way around the globe for a man.  Does that count?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:02 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Oh Christ
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 8:09 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I WILL FOLLOW MY MAN, I DON'T OBEY BECAUSE I AM NOT A DOG, I AND I ONLY WORSHIP GOD. AS FAR AS THE DRESS CODE AND HANGING WITH THE GUYS, THAT IS A LITTLE WIERD!

Answer by older at 8:11 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Yes, I do. Thanks for askin'. Have a nice day!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 8:11 AM on May. 22, 2009

• UMM no. Jesus knows I have better things to do with my time. I don't think he would want me following some guy around the world when I should be taking my kids to their therapy appointments.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:23 AM on May. 22, 2009

• If you're talking about Jesus.... 1) It's not like he had access to a BIC and a hot shower back in the day 2) People over in that part of the world wear the robes because they are cooler than other clothes, they help you sweat, which cools your body. 3) It isn't like he could go to the nearest Sports Clips and get his hair cut, long hair was probably the norm back then. 4) I think most men hang out with other men, as most women have a group of women friends...that's not very un-natural. And lets not forget that Mary Magdalen was in the mix :) I'm not a super religious person or anything....but give the guy a break! It's not like you'd have ooooh aaaaah Herbal Essence hair or Colgate fresh breath back in the day either!

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:25 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Hell no!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:28 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Sounds like the drummer in my favorite band......hehe

But still, no, I don't "follow" anyone.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 8:39 AM on May. 22, 2009