.....showers are great??

But honestly, do some of you mommies go a long time without taking a bath? I soak once a week. Tell me whats up with that. Seriously.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 8:27 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like to take baths but when I can do that is the question lol. Bath times are "me times" for me and I dont get that often. I like to stay in the tub for hours (I have to keep adding hot water because it gets too cold at times lol). By the time the little one is asleep and the DH is off watching a game I am too tired to take one. So I take that me time and lay down in the bed and watch what "I" want to watch for a change on tv. Its either what the DH or DS wants to watch all the time. Basketball or Kung Fu Panda. I take quick showers during the work week and long hot showers on weekends when DH is off. I at least get that time. It is good for women to take a bath because it cleanses us in areas wash cloths cant reach lolwink

momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 6:06 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I just don't feel like a bath gets me as clean as a shower does...plus I have an old claw foot tub that doesn't hold heat for crap.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:30 AM on May. 22, 2009

• The last time I took a bath was a few weeks after I had my baby. Other than that, I don't think anyone has ever taken a bath in my house except for my baby. All showers. My husband says he doesn't like laying in his filth, lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:37 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I haven't taken a bath in about 5 years. (don't worry...I shower daily! lol)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:40 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I don't do anything to get filthy so it doesn't bother me. I just like the thought of laying back soaking in that little jacuzzi.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:42 AM on May. 22, 2009

• We don't have a tub ..just a shower :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I actually take baths more often. I LOVE them....
    Supermom543

Answer by Supermom543 at 9:04 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I can't remember the last time I took a bath. I always shower...I don't get enough alone time to bathe, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:14 AM on May. 22, 2009

• i can't soak in the tub, i'm only 6 and 1/2 months pregnant but if i lean back to soak, it hurts my belly & then i can't get up & my dh has to come help me LOL, but i do like to soak in the tub when my dh & dd are gone to the park or to my mil's.. can't wait til i can get back in there haha( i do shower daily though)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:16 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I've haven't taken a bath in years. Our bathtub is cracked. We fixed it best we could but there is no way it could support my 250lbs plus the weight of the water. The kids aren't even allowed to take baths any more (they are the ones that broke it). They haven't taken a bath in at least a year...only showers.
    I never really liked baths anyway. I'm too big to really fit in the tub (the water doesn't even cover half of me) and then I feel all grimey afterwards and have to take a shower so I skip the middle step and just take a scalding hot shower.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:24 AM on May. 22, 2009