spring cleaning yuk!!!

my daughter moved out..she is 24 its about time anyway now we have an extra bedroom.i want to make it into a giant closet.the thing is my husband has more clothes and jeans then heinz has pickles.i looked in his dresser it is empty.i dont think shelves or racks are going to work.hes kind of lazy.but there are clothes everywhere.we had about 25 build a bears.all bagged up.any ideas.now this room isnt big it can only hold a single bed and a tall dresser/any ideas????

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 8:33 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• You should go to your local hardware store like Lowe's or Home Depot. They have some big storage units. I have one of those Resin units. It has doors and about 6 shelves. It holds about 50 pair of jeans, a whole bunch of shirt, shorts, etc. So it is not a drawer it is shelving unit. It kinda looks like something you would put in the garage to put power tools in.

Also, you could buy a really big chest of drawers. I have a tall chest of drawers. It is almost 6 feet tall. I can barely see in the first drawer. I have two children and it holds ALL of their clothes. It has six drawers.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on May. 22, 2009

• sorry that was me. Don't know why the Anon button was hit.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:06 AM on May. 22, 2009

• dont worry i dont care if you hit anon..its all good!:)
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 11:56 AM on May. 22, 2009