that time already???

we went to kohls yersterday to get a bra.she is only 10 but those babies are poking out.i was looking for a regular bra but only could find a sport bra to fit her.any ideas/she has kind of a big back with a small cup.reality.any ideas where i can get something normal?

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 8:43 AM on May. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• have you tried limited too or other stores specifically for younger girls? I had to start wearing a bra when I was about 7 because I went into puberty super early. I know this is going to sound bad, but if you really do end up having trouble finding bras to fit her you might want to take her to victorias secret. They can do a fitting and special order if need be. Their bras might cost more, and I feel weird telling you to take a 10 year old there, but their bras are really the best when it comes to fitting a body. Maybe there are some other stores in your area that specialize in stuff like that too....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on May. 22, 2009

• My little 13 yr. fits in the small size's for women. Just like I do. The bra's go on clearance alot. A cup's and 32. They even look like the ones you would find in the kids stuff.
    mandyandthree

Answer by mandyandthree at 8:55 AM on May. 22, 2009

• At that age, my daughter wore camisoles with the built-in shelf. When she was ready for a real bra, we went to Loehmanns; they have a really fun selection and great prices.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:43 AM on May. 22, 2009