Have you ever had your purse snatched right from you???

I used to carry a purse and now adays it seems that alot of women carry the designer purse or whatever designer. The reason for me bringing this up is I know it happens everyday but just the other day a lady was helping her child into her vehicle when a man snatched her purse. (Her kids 5 & 8 were in the car with her dh) everything happened so fast that there was not enough time to do anything. After they snatched her purse there was a car waithing and sped off.
See was terrified and lucky that was all that happened (they got away with a cell phone has been cancelled and credit/debit cards have been cancelled too) and $5.00. I think it is funny bc all them crooks got out of it was $5.00.
So my advice to you is do what I do I take out my driver's license and my debit/credit card and put it in my pocket that is all I will really need (oh and maybe my lipstick in my pocket...lol) Go light as possible just make it quick. GL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I actually always leave my license in my center console of my car and never carry more than a few dollars cash, so if someone snatched my purse, all I'd have to do is call my credit card companies and banks and tell them to cut them off. Would be a hassle, but I wouldn't be too worried about losing anything (unless my keys were in my purse which I usually just hold them or let the baby hold them).
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:53 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I do not own a purse because they are pointless for me. All i need is my small wallet that fits in my pocket and my car keys. I carry a diaper bag that is enough. If someone wants to snatch my wallet out of my pocket they will have to deal with my right hook first. LOL!! That's right I know how to defend myself..defense classes are great.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:58 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I always carry $ in my pocket even when I am carrying my purse. I leave my ss card and anything else important out. So if someone snatched my purse, they'd get a nice one, but with fruit snacks, tissues, band aids, hand sanitizer, lollipops, maybe a pen or some crayons inside.
    I've had my purse stolen at a bar a long time ago, and learned my lesson. I've had friends drive off forgettting their purse was on the roof of the car. LOL.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:25 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I do that all the time. if anyone snatches my purse all they're gonna find is useless junk and baby supplies!! LOL I don't even carry a wallet anymore just put my money, credit card, license, etc in the pocket of my jeans or my hoodie.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:11 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Same here, Kristal. I put my important stuff in my pockets... I carry a HUGE purse full of various items. Sudoku book, pens, deodorant, travel toothbrush, Bandaids, diaper wipes... all sorts of crap. But never any money or valuables. They're attached to me at all times.
    oh__you

Answer by oh__you at 10:58 AM on May. 22, 2009